Sunday, April 3, 2011

Pre-Evaluation Day

So I skipped blogging yesterday since Cole had me blowing bubbles for over and hour straight.  With his new b sound comes the need for bubbles to be blown since that is what he is trying to say. I love that he has a new sound and hope that this continues.  He can also mouth the word bubble just no sound with it. He is working so hard. 

So tomorrow we see the ENT and the Speech Therapist.  I am excited for the day to come but also nervous.  I feel like I have been waiting for this day to come forever.  I also am worried that if that don't diagnose him that we will be doing the we need to see him back.  I would like this to come to a full circle and have some answers tomorrow. I know that no matter what happens that I am doing the best that I can right now and will continue to do what i need to until Cole is talking. 
So until tomorrow......

No comments:

Post a Comment