Friday, November 25, 2011

MRI Results

We it has taken me a few days to actually blog the results of Cole's MRI. Although it was not horrible it was still not the results I had prayed for. His MRI shows no change which means we are still at risk for the White Matter Disease. Although the results were not bad and it was better then them giving him the diagnoses of white matter disease I still broke down. I am at a point in my life where I am wondering how much more Cole has to go through.  I know that their are other children in this world that have to go through worse, but as Cole's mom I never thought this is what our life would be. I want the best for my child like most parents do and sometimes wonder why Cole. I have to say the support of friends and family was great and although I am still sad I am trying to just not think about it too much. Of course in December I will have to speak to his doctor and decide with her when we will repeat the MRI and pray until then that we can finally rule this out. I want to end this blog with the chores of Rascal Flatt song My Wish:
My wish, for you, is that this life becomes all that you want it to,
Your dreams stay big, and your worries stay small,
You never need to carry more than you can hold,
And while you're out there getting where you're getting to,
I hope you know somebody loves you, and wants the same things too,
Yeah, this, is my wish.

No comments:

Post a Comment