Friday, March 2, 2012

Update March 2012

Well its seems impossible for me to be able to blog lately. I am either working or running around doing a million things and have yet to figure out how to blog on the tablet we got. Maybe its just that I don't type as fast as I would like too. The last couple of weeks have been like most therapy for Cole, work for me and just family drama along with trying to get Cole some play dates. We did do storytime at the library for kids with special needs. Cole loved the fact that the room was big and he could run laps. I did get him to draw a picture with the other kids so I guess I should feel lucky. Cole has also had some off days where he is sleeping a lot more almost like when he is sick and it seems like he is running a fever but not running one. I am not sure what is going and if it continues I plan to take him to the doctor. I just hate to take him since he is not a fan of the doctors since his EEG.  We also had a speech consult for this month and we plan on signing a lot more with Cole which means I need to start learning more sign language. I rented some DVDs from the library and need to try and make some time to watch and learn. Has anyone had to learn sign language for their little one? What does you days normally look like? Do you ever feel like you need more time in your day? I know this last question almost everyone feels whether you have a special needs child or not. I wish I had a better scheduled day so that I have time to do everything. Maybe one day I will figure that out. Also how did you get yourself on a schedule with your child if they need it?

No comments:

Post a Comment