Monday, February 20, 2012

The week begins

Well Last week I had a sick child and have yet to figure out what made him sick. He ran a fever for about 3 days. He refused to eat or drink so it took a lot for us to get some kind of fluid in him. After having a rough night where Cole was up every 2hours we finally woke up back to normal. He was ready to eat as much as we would give him and couldn't get enough fluids in him.  Needless to say I was happy to have a happy and not sick child again in my apartment. Of course we were better for the weekend and that means we want to go out. I was thankful that my father had a free day and Cole was able to spend Sunday with him. I got to see my son and father enjoy hanging out together and I got to have an adult conversation with my step mom. I can say that after spending time with my father Cole went to bed earlier then normal and slept in this morning. It was a great day and night for us. Hopefully I will be able to start Cole on an earlier bed time soon. I would also like to get Cole in his own bed and a lot of other things. I have a list a mile long of things I would like to do. Hopefully this week I can we will get through a whole week of his therapy, and possible make a picture schedule up. I don;t know if it will work but I am looking for anything that could help transition easier. So do you have a list of things you need to get done? What is at the top of your list of things to do?

No comments:

Post a Comment