Thursday, February 9, 2012

Ankle weighst and PT

Cole has his new 1lb ankle weights. He loves them so much he will bring them to you to put on. His first day was a little rough since He didn't want to do his EI and we added his ankle weights but after they were on a little he forgot about them.  He wore them only for EI because he had PT later that day. His PT lady loved his new weights also and said they would be perfect for him. Later that day I let Cole play with the ankle weights and then I put them on my ankles. I wanted him to see how great they were. After playing with them for a little and mommy wearing them Cole decided that he wanted to wear them. Since Tuesday Cole has brought me his weights to put on him. I am so proud that he is doing well with them and am thinking we will have to work on getting 2lb weights for him.  He also figured out how to slide them off his ankles. I guess I should have seen it coming but it only took him 3 days to figure it out. Hopefully this doesn't start the trend of him taking them off. So today I have 2 questions for everyone. One is how many of you have weights for your child or weighted items like a blanket? Second is how many people have an IPad or Tablet to use with their child? I am looking into a tablet for Cole to use which will be a blog for another day. Have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment