Thursday, June 7, 2012

DDD and SSI

Well while on my break from blogging and anything else I could get a break from I started the process for Cole to possibly receive SSI and DDD. For the people who don;t know what they are SSI is Supplemental Security Income and DDD is Division Developmental Disability. My hopes in applying for both of these would be that Cole will be able to get funding to try different therapies like therapeutic horseback riding. I plan to make 2 separate blogs about the process I went through for these services since they were both time consuming and lengthy process. I am actually just passed the paperwork part and am moving on to the interview part.
SO how many have applied for either of these services?  Was there a service you applied for that was time consuming?
Until tonight when I have more time to actually go through the process.

No comments:

Post a Comment